Join our Global Salesforce Team as a Senior Salesforce Engineer (f/m/d) and help us build a robust in-house Salesforce ecosystem at Zenoo and our global entities. As a creative problem solver, you'll translate strategic business needs into a dynamic yet stable global Salesforce architecture, while also ensuring local adaptability. Based in the vibrant city of Prague, this opportunity offers a chance to be part of an international work environment and deliver innovative solutions. Are you ready to embark on a new adventure?
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Apex Triggers and integrating force.com systems with third party systems for enterprises using SOAP, RESTFUL Services.
- Knowledge about Security models and techniques within the salesforce.com environment.
- You are familiar with version control (Git) and SFDX.
- Experience with developing custom Lightning Components using Aura and Lightning Web Components
- Experience with Service and Sales Cloud Case Management, Lightning Knowledge, Live Agent, Omnichannel.
- At least 4+ years’ work experience in Salesforce development projects and deep familiarity with Salesforce platform.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II, Service Cloud Consultant).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or relevant subject.
- Experience working in a multi-team environment is a plus.
- Experience working with the agile development methodology.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis