Join our team as a Staff Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) and help us develop our next-generation platform for delivering groceries, pharmaceuticals, flowers, and beyond. As a creative problem solver, you'll bring your expertise to the table and help us expand our amazing delivery services. Based in the vibrant city of Prague, this opportunity offers a chance to be part of an international work environment and deliver innovative solutions. Are you ready for a new adventure?
- Proficient in React, knowledge of a modern React stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
- Mentorship: Capability of successfully transferring knowledge. Be a role model and a reference point for other team members. Ability to mentor and motivate frontend developers.
- Experience with different API protocols, Restful APIs, GraphQL, etc.
- Interest in working with Microservice architectures.
- Development and co-ownership of applications used by over 100.000 daily users.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture.
- Experience implementing Design Systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with delivering SPAs to production (deploy, caching, monitoring, analytics).
- Experience with Helm.
- Experience with rendering large and complex datasets.
- Interest in data visualization.